A Cheating Husband? I Hired a Private Investigator to Find Out

I was 30 and had been married for six years. Although my husband and I are far from being perfect, we complemented each other in many ways - and I believed we’d be together for the rest of our lives.
We work in the same advertising company and the problem began the day he was promoted and assigned to spearhead our satellite office in Singapore. He had a three-year contract abroad with only a month of vacation between each year.
Even if it was against my will, we both knew it was a great opportunity we can’t afford to pass up. The first year went well, with video calling as our primary means of contact. We sent messages after messages and would video chat each night before he went to work. It went so well that we didn’t notice a year has already gone by.
He flew back to Paris to spend a month with us and I knew if we have survived a year away from each other, the next year would be easy - or so I thought. After he got back to Singapore, our conversations became brief and our video calls shorter. There are some days we wouldn’t talk at all because he said he was working late hours - again.
I knew something was wrong.
The time difference wasn’t doing us any better and it also didn’t help that rumors and jokes are flying around the office that he’s been cheating with our co-worker - if not a Singaporean.
I came from a broken family and such an issue isn’t something to joke about. Out of desperation, I secretly hired a private investigator from a private investigation agency in Singapore.
I came across this agency that offers private investigation services with relation to infidelity among others. I opened up about my concerns and wanted to confirm my fears whether my husband is cheating or not.
They provided me a private investigator that immediately started working to find out discreetly what my husband was up to. He started by following my husband to work and back and tracking my husband’s activity down to the last detail - and what did he find out?
Apart from going to work, he rarely steps out of his apartment and if he did, it was to go for a grocery or to the bar he occasionally visits to cap off the night. Additionally, the private investigator confirmed he was really working late at night along with his all-guy team.
Upon learning that, I felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off my chest and has never been so much relieved in my life. My husband was faithful, and it’s all that mattered to me. I eventually told him I hired an investigator, and instead of being outraged, he felt sorry for his shortcomings.
Fast forward to two years later, our company have arranged for our move to Singapore. My husband and I, along with our 5-year-old daughter, have moved to a bigger apartment. To this day, I know, we’ll be happy together for the rest of our lives.

Comments

  1. Cheating is an awful thing that can break your relationship.
    If you think that your husband of wife is cheating on you, try to use mspylite.com .This spying application will help you to have the access to the phone of the other person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment