I Met My Duplicate Through This Maid Agency in Singapore

A home is a place where individuals who love each and care for each other are gathered together. But more than that, it is a setting of comfort, of rest and of regaining of strength for tomorrow’s set of deadlines. How can this place give you a solace if it’s left dirty because you lack the time to fix everything?

It has been seven months since I gave birth to my son and I believe it is the right time to go back to work again. But that ultimately means, there should be someone left to take care for my baby and clean this messy house because I’ll be definitely busy as I try to get back into track.

I have had bad experiences having a local domestic helper before such as theft. But I guess, I am left with no choice because I have to make a decision. That’s why instead of asking for referrals, I tried searching online for a maid agency. With my experiences with agencies, I am confident that their offerings and candidates might help me lighten up my situation.

I came across, Jack Focus, which is one of the finest maid agency that Singapore has. They have been helping families in lightening their house works at the same time providing their candidates a way of living. This maid agency not only rests in Singapore but also provides excellent services in foreign regions such as Myanmar, Indonesia and Philippines.

Before deploying their competitive workers, they undergo a comprehensive training done with their managing director and professional trainers by the agency to enhance their skills and ensure quality service to the customers like me. Hence, this training doesn’t add to what I am to pay to the worker.
As I am convinced and really lacks the luxury of time, I asked the agency to place me a maid that can take care of my seven-month old baby as well as maintain the cleanliness of our house.

To my surprise, it was really a fast deal. After some weeks, the house helper arrived at our house and is a Filipina. Her personality clicks with mine as soon as we started eating dinner that night. What I really liked about her is her OCD because I have mine, too. I am happy to have come across someone so good in taking care of babies, putting so much effort in checking the details of an instruction, really excellent in cleaning and has really good time management skills.

I have felt that great connection with her because it feels like a carbon copy of myself was manufactured through her. My family easily got along with her. And every day, she proves that I clung to the best maid agency Singapore has because their training really helped her to become the ideal maid there is.

It has been half a year that she’s with us and every day I know that she’s more than a maid but a family to us. So, I really recommend Jack Focus for this giving us this blessing!

Comments